Friday, August 29, 2008

my first reaction in coming to U.S.


When I came to U.S. I was so tired. the trip was to long and boring. However, I know that I will miss my family because my husband and I planed to study in U.S for a long time. Moreover, when I arrived I didn't found any friends from hometown. And you know when you go to new country you feel that you are stranger so you need to see someone from your backhome or Friends. finally, now I know many Friend and I have a lot of fun and I don't want to go to backhome, just to visit my family then I come back.

2 comments:

Anna said...

That was very interesting and I understand what you mean about having to have someone familiar around you to be comfortable. You are lucky to have come here with your husband.
I am not very certain about what you meant when you were talking about "home bake,' maybe you meant "home-styled cooking"? Either way, things you said about it confused me.
Good effort! It was a good thing to read.

Unknown said...

It's always hard in the beginning, but thankfully things got better...right?!