Wednesday, September 10, 2008

my favorite food...


I like many kind of food. Italy food like Spaghetti and Pizza, and Indian food like Chicken tikka masala ... what I like it most is my mother food. I like whatever she cooks. She makes every thinks beautiful as she:). In that picture that you are post it, reminded me in spicy Indian food which I start eating this kind of food when I was in honey moon:). However, I don't eat spicy food before that time. Though, my husband asked me to try the Chicken tikka masala , which is a famous food in India. Trust me it very delicious food in the world but I keep drinking the jar of water until I finish the meal and my husband laughing on my until the morning:(

1 comment:

Anna said...

That does look good. I love that kind of food even though sometimes it is too spicy for me too. I need to learn to cook it.