Monday, September 29, 2008

coffee & tea






Actually, I’m in love with coffee. I’m kidding. But in fact, I can’t imagine my life without it. It not just because make me weak up, but also make me in better mood and very exciting to chatting with my friends. In addition, sometimes when I feel I’m done from CESL :P , I go to starbucks to order a caramel macchiato. Even if I late a little bit in class, but that all for helping me to keep going and be very focusing in class:). However, I’m not very friendly with tea. But I should drink sometimes with my husband. Because he love tea very mach.and he don't like to drink it alon. In my country, we have some tradition in drinking coffee and tea. Whenever we have visitor we should start with coffee and dessert, Chocolate, or any think else have a sweet flavor. The reason of that our coffee is without sugar. Then after we finish the coffee time, we move to tea time. Tea time should include some dumplings and pastries or also any think have salt flavor if course because the tea is sweetly flavor. After we finish this introduction we can move to the dinner or lunch or whatever it is, it depending on the time of day.

1 comment:

Anna said...

So you do sweets first? That's awesome...
Also, I used to be like that with coffee too. I go in cycles of dependance.