Tuesday, September 23, 2008

tha United States movies >>>

"Evita" is a story of Argentina women who fight a lot in her life then finally she becomes a president of Argentina. This is a briefly description in one of my favorite movie. It touches my hart every time I saw it. However, usually I don't see movie more than one time but this movie is different, I saw it many times and I still want to see it again. I LOVE American movies, in general, specially romantic and social movies. In America they have many producer of flims which make a competition in movie production. And help to make a great montage and actions. in the other hand, I didn't like to watch the foreigen movies ether my national films because they have pooring products. Also in my countries the films are not so good. It could be because my country is still new in movies' production. Moreover, people in my country like American movies and a few of them watch foreign films. Finally, I believe that United States movies are makking some show of American culture to everybody. That is clear when we can't find a home without at least one person love to see American movies.

1 comment:

Anna said...

That's really interesting...though don't think American movies show the best parts of our culture. Sometimes there are movies that do though!